Office Visit Guidelines
Your health remains our #1 priority. In response to COVID-19 and the reopening of our office, we have stepped up our practices in following new guidelines and recommendations per OSHA, CDC & the Ohio State Dental Board. Please expect the following at your next visit:
• Our waiting room will be CLOSED to limit patient interactions within our office.
• Please call the office or stop by the front desk to let us know that you have arrived. We ask that patients wait in their cars or outside of our building if we are not ready to seat you.
• Patient temperatures will be taken and a COVID-19 screener questionnaire will be completed before entering the office with a staff member.
• We ask that patients wear a mask into the office and until treatment has begun.
• Common areas will be frequently disinfected throughout the day, including but not limited to door handles, chairs, front desk area, restrooms, and operatory rooms.
• Only the patient and/or guardian/caregiver will be permitted to enter the office. We ask that all others please wait outside of the office.
• All team members will be monitored closely – they will have daily temperature readings as well as COVID-19 screener questions.
• There will be increased use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in clinical and non-clinical areas.
• If you are feeling ill or uncomfortable attending your scheduled appointment, we ask that you contact our office to reschedule.
We truly appreciate all of our patients and thank you for your continued patience and cooperation as we strive to serve you in the safest ways during this difficult time.
Dr. Rich & Staff